Order Policy & FAQ
How can I order from She Lives Here or Jenny Perez Art?
- Place your order online on http://shopjennyperez.com
- We do not accept mail orders or purchase orders.
- We accept the following forms of payment: American Express, Apple Pay, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, PayPal, Venmo and Visa.
What can I expect when I order from She Lives Here or Jenny Perez Art?
Jenny Perez Art and She Lives Here has the following collections: Prints, Original Art, Custom created art, and retail merchandise.
- All prints and original art works are delivered in their original form. They are not accompanied by frames or accessories, unless noted in the product page listed.
- The payment for all custom work products listed are considered a first deposit payment. Upon first payment, representatives of Jenny Perez Art and She Lives Here will follow up in communication of specific next steps, detailed and preferences to create the custom piece. Please note that physical sizes and pricing may vary based on project. Artwork created is made-to-order and is one-of-a-kind. Image used as examples are shown as mock-ups to convey a project example and are subject to change based on project. Pricing is based on one initial deposit, additional payments may vary based on follow up communications to determine the scope of project.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY STATUS
What does the Availability status mean?
- In Stock - The item is good to go and ready for purchase.
- Coming Soon - The item is unavailable at the time, but will be available soon. Use the "Email Me When Available" feature to be notified when the item is in stock (see below for more information.)
- Sold Out - The item is sold out and will not be restocked.
Do you match competitor's prices?
No, we do not match competitor's prices.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Yes, you will be charged sales tax based on the state of purchase.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept the following forms of payment: American Express, Apple Pay, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, PayPal, Venmo and Visa. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing address matches that of your payment method to avoid delays in order processing.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
Do discount codes stack?
When redeeming Promotion, Discount, or Coupon Codes during checkout, please note that only one promotion code can be used per order. Promotion, Discount or Coupon Codes cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Certificates.
I forgot to add a coupon code to my order while checking out, can I add this discount to my order after it has been placed?
We’re sorry but coupon codes can't be added retrospectively. In the future, please always ensure you add the coupon code when prompted to avoid disappointment.
What does the status of my order mean?
- New - Your order has been accepted and will be processed soon.
- Processing - Your order has been transmitted to the packing/shipping department (or one of our distributors), and our team is gathering all of your goodies and preparing them to be shipped.
- Closed - Your order has been refunded. Your credit card has been fully refunded at this point.
- Complete - Your order has been fully shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Canceled - Your order has been canceled, and your credit card has not been billed.
Can I check the status of my order?
Yes. An email with tracking information will be sent to you once your order has shipped.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Can I make changes to my order?
Unfortunately, we have a system that manages these orders, so any changes that are able to be made to an order is manual, and are determined on a case by case basis. If you have any questions or would like to make changes to your order, please contact email@example.com
PRIVACY & SECURITY
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information or to send you catalogs and emails at your request.